Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
here you go #5179

Hey guys, just got his car about 3 weeks ago and am loving it soo much! these are after its first bath and wax. check em out. take care guys.
-Karl

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah im kinda broke after buyin her though. the PO put a mac fenderwell intake and a pro5.0 shifter in it. it also came with 10.5" replicas for the rear and 9"s for the front but the tires were shot, so im running the stockers. my first mod is going to be taking the alpine deck out of my old svo and putting it in the bullitt for some ipod tunage. the po kind of neglected the car after he decided he was going to sell it. its only got 38k on it now but i had to do all the fluids and the front brakes were metal to metal, so now its got some hawk HPS all around, does that count as a mod? haha
-Karl

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry dennis, my car is infact #05179. sorry about the typo. if a moderator or somebody could fix that that would be awesome. i think the car sat in the garage, but it just wasnt kept up after he decided to sell it for "a 700hp cobra"lol. the guy also tried to tell my dad he was in the movie bullitt, he said he was the guy that was hooking up the airplane or something in the airport scene, but who knows. later.
-Karl

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Karl Rodg88 said:
sorry dennis, my car is infact #05179. sorry about the typo. if a moderator or somebody could fix that that would be awesome. i think the car sat in the garage, but it just wasnt kept up after he decided to sell it for "a 700hp cobra"lol. the guy also tried to tell my dad he was in the movie bullitt, he said he was the guy that was hooking up the airplane or something in the airport scene, but who knows. later.
-Karl
That's his fifteen seconds of fame. And it's about fifteen more than me! :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Wow your B cleaned up good and is looking sweet!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Look great! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Karl Rodg88 said:
.............so now its got some hawk HPS all around, does that count as a mod? haha
-Karl

Some consider changing the air in the tires as a mod.

Usually it is a parts change to improve performance.
The Hawk brake pads will greatly improve your braking performance.

So there you go .... you are on your way.

Now open your wallet, take out the card and say " I want...."

BTW , the car looks great.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
FCMCBULLITT said:
Some consider changing the air in the tires as a mod.

Usually it is a parts change to improve performance.
The Hawk brake pads will greatly improve your braking performance.

So there you go .... you are on your way.

Now open your wallet, take out the card and say " I want...."

BTW , the car looks great.
You mean my car doesn't have a mod now? It's great air that I filled the tires with, filtered and everything... LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts