Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Looks pretty real. But is Saleen involved in the concept or something? It has Saleen plates on it. I like it except for the fake scoops on the side.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Can you maintain reflections when you change the color on the car???
Yeah.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Jpeg's show a lot of pixillation, depending on compression levels, but usually these are noticeable on backgrounds, areas where the color is the same, etc.

Plus, who in their right mind would put the Bullitt logo that far over? :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I like the placement of the Bullitt, looks as if it lines up with the edge of the light. Although it would be better without any lettering

·
Registered
771 Posts
I noticed other areas where things don't quite jive...

I'd say that it's a shop not a real one.

And... looking at the 01, I suspect the "BULLITT" lettering would be more towards the rear bumper closer to the light, just like ours. The placement in that pic looks like it's an after thought.

Now... We all know Roush had his hands in Bullitt One and the 01 Bullitt project. How ironic would it be that Ford went to Saleen for help on the 08 Bullitt.

And, you KNOW there's got to be some Ford execs soaking up our speculations and "spy photos." Some laughing, some puzzling, but being involved in the Bullitt project, would you not kinda drop into the IMBOC???

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Don't forget it has the side scoops...:confused:

Do you think they would do one with em on there?

Not a Bullitt, and it's not some photo shop. IMHO it's just a crappy photo of a GT with a paint job. I wanted one painted HG, why wouldn't someone with plenty of $ or their own paint booth, do it in DHG?

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
What? And loose all the free advertisements and speculation which only adds to the drama of the New Bullitt... :lol:

yeah.......what fun........ wake up ford, don't **** of the loyal customer's

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Don't forget it has the side scoops...:confused:

Do you think they would do one with em on there?

Not a Bullitt, and it's not some photo shop. IMHO it's just a crappy photo of a GT with a paint job. I wanted one painted HG, why wouldn't someone with plenty of $ or their own paint booth, do it in DHG?
I can tell you from the info that has been put out there this car is not far off from what the 08 will look like. Only change would be the side scoops and the rear panel between the tail lights is supposed to be blacked out instead of body color. The faux gas cap will have Bullitt on it in some form. The exterior and interior of the car is supposed to be complete, still working on the drive train and suspension. It was shown to Ford employees in November, but no performance data.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts