Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals I have been cruising the bullitt threads for awhile now finally decided to post.... I do not own a BULLITT but do have plans on getting one not the 08 but a 01 My uncle has a True blue and imo I think thats the best looking color... I curentlly own a 2003 zinc yellow MACH 1... I also have been to the BULLITT nationals twice once at fun ford in here in texas and this year in Tulsa at the Mid America Shelby meet..... I have met alot of u including english bob wich is a cool S.O.B. Anyways hope to meet and talk to more of u bullitt heads...:tongue:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
A Bullitt and a Mach 1, great idea! Just kidding! I helped my son buy a Bullitt in September and of course I get to drive it whenever i want! Great to have both cars, each one has a different personality. Good luck with the purchase.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
stripnzinc said:
Hey guys and gals I have been cruising the bullitt threads for awhile now finally decided to post.... I do not own a BULLITT but do have plans on getting one not the 08 but a 01 My uncle has a True blue and imo I think thats the best looking color... I curentlly own a 2003 zinc yellow MACH 1... I also have been to the BULLITT nationals twice once at fun ford in here in texas and this year in Tulsa at the Mid America Shelby meet..... I have met alot of u including english bob wich is a cool S.O.B. Anyways hope to meet and talk to more of u bullitt heads...:tongue:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
WELCOME TO CLUB ~ !!!

Glad to see more Ford diversity here (especially from TEXAS) ~ !!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Travis
Welcome. We met in Tulsa! Nice Mach1 you have. Going Bullitt you get a killer family that is part of the options package!!
great to hear from ya!

Mike

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1968medic said:
Travis
Welcome. We met in Tulsa! Nice Mach1 you have. Going Bullitt you get a killer family that is part of the options package!!
great to hear from ya!

Mike
Yea I remember u and yes I got the BULLITT I drove it home today I love the car it so fun to drive.. I have to say that its alot smoother driving than my Mach 1

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Jeff Sherrod said:
This is what I would like to do one day. I have the Bullitt, now all I need is the Mach 1. Azure Blue is the color I want (Awesome Color). Maybe one day.
Same here, but I want a yellow one. I will be looking into it next summer. As time goes by, I desire a new Bullitt less. Yellow goes with DHG, right? :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Little late but welcome to the site!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigBullitt said:
Same here, but I want a yellow one. I will be looking into it next summer. As time goes by, I desire a new Bullitt less. Yellow goes with DHG, right? :lol:
Yes yellow is the best and fastest color of the machs But I would have to convince you in getting a zinc yellow Mach 1 O YEA:smile:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
steelfalcon29 said:
Little late but welcome to the site!

thanks man I cant wait to meet alot more of all the Bullittheads in person....:cool:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4fit? said:
I'd love a Comp Orange Mach.

My parents have a 04 comp orange that I can't beat in a car show my mother keeps that car looking brand new it get detailed 2wice a week and thats no joke she spends at least 8 hours detailing her mach 1...:eek:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
stripnzinc said:
My parents have a 04 comp orange that I can't beat in a car show my mother keeps that car looking brand new it get detailed 2wice a week and thats no joke she spends at least 8 hours detailing her mach 1...:eek:
And what does Dad do while Mom's messin' with the Mach? :lol:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
stripnzinc said:
We have a member that has a 04 Comp Orange Cobra Vert. 1 of 72 built. Thing is absolutely flawless.

old wheels

new wheels

·
Registered
453 Posts
4fit? said:
We have a member that has a 04 Comp Orange Cobra Vert. 1 of 72 built. Thing is absolutely flawless.

old wheels

new wheels
Nice Cobra, but personally I like the old wheels better. The new wheels make me think BMW! Just my humble opinion:confused:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Rare Pony said:
Nice Cobra, but personally I like the old wheels better. The new wheels make me think BMW! Just my humble opinion:confused:
I agree. I liked the old ones better too. But he is a very different guy when it comes to cars. His was the first car that I had ever seen with SSR wheels. Then everyone started getting them for their Cobras. So, he promptly changed them to the current ones. He ended up selling his 95 Cobra with the SSRs on it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts