Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work today (6/17) and I saw a DHG Bullitt going the other way. This was about 11:20 AM at about the intersection of Sauk Trail and US 30. Was this you or is there another unaccounted for Bullitt in the area???

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Hmmm.. could've been. I was definitley out and about 'round that way at several differnt points today. But then again there may be another one cruisin' around. I think I would've noticed your Bullitt though. SO maybe it wasn't. I'm gonna have to start canvassing the area and see if there's another DHG cruising around.
BTW.. The wife I hit Miami on Sat. Nite after seeing "Tomb Raider" (a waste.. don't bother until video) and met up with my neighbor and his buddy in his Blue Viper Coupe. Well.. there was my first spankin' delivered to me. :smile: Damn them Viper's are FAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!..

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-06-18 02:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blakwing...is that Viper an RT/10 or a GTS....not that it really matters. Either one would definately SMOKE the Bullitt. Let your friend know I would give my left (censored) to drive that car. It's the only one I haven't been able to con a dealer into letting me drive. Even used!! And I am talkin I have gotten Vettes, porsches, Lexus, Benz, BMW, and even a Ferrari Modena (although that is cause the owner was interested in my SS and traded rides with me)

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
GTS.. Blue w/ White Stripes.. I've got shots of it at the car show.. I'll dig 'em up. It's a beautiful car. And faster than hell. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts