Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've noticed a lot of the newer users don't have their cities or states in their "PROFILE". i know it's personal preference and do as you feel comfortable with but i'd love to see where ALL of us are from!!
i don't want to hunt you down (don't want your locations or street addresses) but it would be GREAT if you guys(& gals) put your cities or even just home states on your profiles!!
some of you make comments that make me wonder where you live and i'm just nosey anyway!!!!!!!
i think we can trust one another with that limited info!

what do you think??????

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-01 15:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-01 15:02 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I've been noticing that too Marty. I think anyone that's been here for awhile can verify that we a re very protective of our fellow Bullittheads. Ans as the saying goes, "do unto others as you'd have done to you". Also, is everyone getting their info to Blackwing for his project.
Cam

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Well everyone has been responding really well this time around for the Database and I've noticed something. I really do believe that Texas has about 50% of the Bullits. I'm not kidding. It seems that everyone in Texa has a Bullitt. How'd that happen? :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd noticed that too Blak. if nothing else, they should all consider a "Texas Bullitt Round-Up"
i moved back home from Dallas too soon! i wasn't BORN Texan but after living there 4 years for school and 18 years after graduating, i had been granted "NATURALIZED TEXAN STATUS"
(ALMOST as good as a born and bred Texan!)

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm in Allentown, PA. :smile:

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I can do you one better (or worse!) Bob, I'm a Bengals fan!!! :sad: There's always next year!!! (never too early too start!!!)
Cam

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Are you ready for some football?!!!!!

I know I am!!!!

Preseason starts next monday nite!!!!

Go 49ers ( seems rather appropriate, don't you think?)!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey all,

I am from PA and more so Eastern Pa. I know, because I have had a wacthfull eye out that we have had at least 20 Bullitts in the Lehigh Valley. I am sure there were more in tha Philadelphia area. And hey! What's this about the 49'ners???? This year is time to watch the Eagles and for the next bunch of years. Look out, we are flying high!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wish I could say that the Panters would do great this year, but then why get our hopes up?
Have a question for stevebullitt, where did you get the window dressings for your front windscreen. Inquiering mines would like to know!

·
Registered
393 Posts
yep, another from Texas. I've personally met 6 other Bullitt owners here in Houston in the past 2 months. But I'm the only one that seems to venture out to the drag strip :sad:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's me david!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-02 11:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
214 Posts
Quakertown, PA.
GO Denver!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm a Cheesehead and a Bullithead. I'm in the Madison area. Go Packers!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am from Janesville, Wis.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im in Pataskala,ohio.(just east of columbus).Havn't seen another one on the street yet.By the way,im a Cowboys fan."How 'bout those Cowboys!"

·
Registered
70 Posts
We're from Boca Raton, FL, and we've only seen one other Bullitt on the road (green).

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
Hey Bullittheads! There's still a lot of blanks in people's profiles where it says FROM. That means the city and/or state that you are from. If you fill that in, then everyone can see under your name when you make a post where you are from! Let's fill in those FROM spaces! DO IT!!! :grin:

Hey!!! I just noticed that this post makes #344 for me. And guess what # my Bullitt is???!!!!! :wink: Will I get lucky or what?

Vicki
DHG#344

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-08-09 00:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
78 Posts
Howdy! I'm from Texas (mainly the DFW/Arlington area) and would really like to meet some of the other owners.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PY1862, 1bullitt, AND others......please put your city(or state) in your "PROFILE" so it shows up under your name and under the "Bullitt" (on the left of each of your posts!!
thanks!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts