Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im new here, love the forum, love the Bullitt!!! Went in to a ford dealership, fell in love, next week Im going to finalize a deal on a black 08 Bullitt.
Got a quick question, how much do ou think I should pay for it? They already offered me it for 27000 because of a rebate on the 08's they said. Now because they offered me that price, obviously its not low enough, just wondering what you guys paid, how much I should offer.

Thanks!!
Andrew, future owner of a black bullitt!
Ps im In chino hills for anyone nearby

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
969 Posts
how about $27,000.00 out the door? show them the thread where one is selling for $24,900.00 or so, and let them know you are willing to travel. good shopping!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Hi Andrew

Welcome. $2700 Doesn't sound too bad actually. So far the rebate on '08 Mustangs hasn't applied to the Bullitt, but if it does now or the dealer will give it to you take it!

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Andrew, welcome to the forum. Hope you have the offer in writing. The deal often goes away when you return. What is the MRSP on the car? The more options installed can increase the profit margin for the seller..watch out for the financing. Its best when you return with cash (certified ck) or prearranged financing. Let us know what happens

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,312 Posts
What would Ross do?

andrew.frank said:
Hey guys, Im new here, love the forum, love the Bullitt!!! Went in to a ford dealership, fell in love, next week Im going to finalize a deal on a black 08 Bullitt.
Got a quick question, how much do ou think I should pay for it? They already offered me it for 27000 because of a rebate on the 08's they said. Now because they offered me that price, obviously its not low enough, just wondering what you guys paid, how much I should offer.

Thanks!!
Andrew, future owner of a black bullitt!
Ps im In chino hills for anyone nearby

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

NOW, NOW, NOW... $24,000.00 OUT THE DOOR, AND NOT A PENNY MORE!

:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts