Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! I think one of the reasons we are sooo unfortunate might be an organization called the EPA! I would have one if I could. Thanks for putting a damper on Christmas Eve. Now I gotta go down and pep myself up and talk to the Bullitt in the garage. Can you believe my wife thinks I need some sort of therapy!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: schmedlap on 2001-12-24 06:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, now you guys know what the GM guys go through all the time. Remember the Impala SS (the good one, from '94-'96)?? Well they still make it for the middle east (called the Caprice SS, but still...). They also make a car for their Holden division in Australia. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it's essentially a Cadillac Catera with an LS1! Imagine an LS1, 6-spd, IRS sedan that weighs about the same as a Camaro. And we wonder why Ford builds something like that fine example of a car on the other end of that link! We really need a few of those beasts over here!

Although, the Maurader IS the first front engine/rear drive performance sedan to come out of Detroit in 6 years... Any wonder why I'm a Blue Oval Boy now and not one of the General's troops??

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wait until you try to shove a baby seat into the back of that Bullitt.

There are rumors that Bob Lutz likes Holden with all it's 5.7 engines. Maybe he'll bring a few up and Ford will have to counter with these hotrods.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-24 09:49, JayP wrote:
Just wait until you try to shove a baby seat into the back of that Bullitt.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I have got 2 of them in mine! It is no worse than my old SVT Contour (read: pain in the ARSE!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts