Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say hello to all the fellow Bullittheads. Just in Yokosuka, Ja for a bit. Happy Holidays. Christmas in Japan is just not the same.
Take care all. Hope to check back in again soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-27 01:21, svtoa0100282 wrote:
Just a quick note to say hello to all the fellow Bullittheads. Just in Yokosuka, Ja for a bit. Happy Holidays. Christmas in Japan is just not the same.
Take care all. Hope to check back in again soon.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Great hearing from you, svtoa0100282!!! Kind of hard staying on the net while you're under water, huh! :lol:

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,944 Posts
Japan :smile: Very KEWL, except for no Bullitt. My Uncle was stationed there when he was in the Navy. Many many years ago, but he seemed to like it.

Take care.

Bud
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,594 Posts
It's good to hear from those out of the country, serving.

I just got an e-mail from a friend who is stationed near Guam. It really made my day to hear from him, and to know he was safe.

Stay safe and warm...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-27 12:18, 6treva9 wrote:
It's good to hear from those out of the country, serving.

I just got an e-mail from a friend who is stationed near Guam. It really made my day to hear from him, and to know he was safe.

Stay safe and warm...

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope he stays warm Treva, he's in a submarine. :smile:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,594 Posts
Okay, how 'bout .... safe and dry???!!!
That's appropriate, isn't it???
:oops:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,360 Posts
stay warm, safe, AND dry SVT!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top