Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well in my efforts to try to spread the licensing fees ( 10 grand :sad: ) over a few products and not wanting to jumble up the car too much i have taken the advice of one of the bullitt club members on this board and made some keychains. here are 2 pics of them. i am going to satin anodize them like the rest of the MGW stuff and they will come with MGW pull apart keychains.

they will cost 15.00 each and should be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

also we are not doing a bullitt dipstick but instead are doing a bullitt oil cap. i thought it would look better and lets me use a bigger logo that looks nicer.

the shift knobs and frames are almost done so expect them maybe end of next week :smile:
i am only running the specialized numbers that i have orders for starting monday so if you have not called with your number you may have to wait awhile.

regards
george

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-09-06 09:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I like the key chain a whole lot. I'll take one of those. Just an idea, instead of the pony on the back, how 'bout our Bullitt numbers? Either way, put me down for one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really wanted to make these as low cost as possible so that i would be able to run them out quickly and not charge a really high price. i think the build number is a great idea but would just get too costly . and since i am doing the shift knobs i figured that would suffice. maybe i will offer both options and do a one time run of build numbers as i get like 50 orders in on them. then i guess they would cost about 5 bucks more.

regards
george

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2001-09-06 10:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey George!! How about a pair of aluminum valve covers? If we could locate a casting close to the stock ones there wouldn't be as much mat'l waste. Or, maybe theres a place that could cast some for a short run. I don't know of anyone but I think its possible. I've made alot of things out of solid billet and I don't think this would be, but then again????

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
George- I keep meaning to call and order the knob and plate, but if you keep this up, I'll keep waiting to get it in one order.

I really like the keychain, and would pay extra for my Bullitt Number on it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The key chains look great !
I will take 2 of the key chains.
I like the idea of the number on the back if
it can be done?
I am having custom floor mats made with the
word Bullitt in brush script and right below the number.
Is anyone doing a frame for the tags?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-06 10:00, MGWLTD wrote:
i really wanted to make these as low cost as possible so that i would be able to run them out quickly and not charge a really high price. i think the build number is a great idea but would just get too costly . and since i am doing the shift knobs i figured that would suffice. maybe i will offer both options and do a one time run of build numbers as i get like 50 orders in on them. then i guess they would cost about 5 bucks more.

regards
george

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I can absolutely appreciate that George. I didn't order the shifter ball because I really like the stock one. It fits perfectly in the hole that's been burned in my palm. The number idea was just a suggestion and I understand there is a method to your madness for not doing it. Like I said, I'll take one either way. Just let me (us) know when they're ready to go.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
That looks great George! If we want our number on it, could it be done locally after we receive them? Just a thought if it would make things easier on you there.
Cam

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay this is what i am going to do...

you can buy them as shown for 15.00

or...

you can but them blank on the back for 13.00
and you can have a local engrave shop like in the mall put them on. i think that will work out best for everyone.

regards
george

·
Registered
219 Posts
George,

The keychain is awesome!

·
Registered
199 Posts
George,
The key chains look great. :smile: I will call you and add two to my order.

Just a thought, Bullittheads if you are going to order some parts from George please go ahead and do so. He had to make a substantial investment to get the copyrights to make this stuff. If he doesn't at least make his money back (profit preferred) we are not likely to see any more Bullitt merchandise from anyone.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fantastic Key Rings George!
Put me down for two!
Love the knobs as well!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Enjoyed chatting with you this morning George and I'm looking forward to your package full of toys. Let me know the next time you are planning on passing through the DC area... maybe we can meet.

Thanks again.

Rick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts