Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished the design of our new deluxe a/c temp control knobs and they are runnig now. i decided to make the center knob more retro and put the pony in it...

take a look...

also i changed our pony logo shift knobs to the more retro look in case you guys did not like the bullitt logo ones we offer...

let me know what ya think :smile:

regards
george
www.mgwltd.com

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
That is really nice. Good job!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-02-22 12:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey George, kinda off topic here but if i ordered the Bullitt shift knob with my number on it how long would that take to get delivered? Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey George,

When are the Bullitt (without GT logo) license plate frames coming in?

·
Registered
90 Posts
MGW,

Do you, or did you ever sell the doorlock pins that can be pulled up manually in the 'locked' position. I'd rather use you than the UPR products page. Thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
George,
i like them. does an order come with 1 pony knob and two standard knobs or can i get 3 pony knobs or 3 standard knobs? not sure if i like the being different.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to try to answer all your questions...

1. about 2 weeks turnaround on bullitt knobs with build number.

2. about 2 weeks on the new batch of frames.

3. yes we sell doorlock pins you can see them at our website at http://www.mgwltd.com

4. you can buy the knobs individually. the standard knobs are 15.00 each and the deluxe knob is 20 dollars. i would not buy all 3 pony knobs as they are too hard to turn all being round and they are kinda busy looking like that. JMHO though

regards
george

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2002-02-22 14:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MGWLTD on 2002-02-22 15:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks for the reply George. Looking forward to the license plate frame!

·
Registered
216 Posts
George,

I was wondering whether you've thought of or have in your future plans the thought of making some Bullitt spinners/knockoffs? Or whether we could supply you with a set of these for modifications to fit our Bullitts? Thanks for all the quality products you've provided to us so far!

BTW: Really like the new design you've done on knob!!! Can I preorder this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts