Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new place to post some BULLITTINS! Got my MIL eliminators on today,and took it for a drive.....Sounds real healthy,and a little stronger. Bullitt 0503

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Glad you made it here Mus408! :smile:

Saw this post and noticed that nobody replied to it...FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF! :lol:

Shame on you Bullittheads! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-10-25 02:05, bullitt890 wrote:
how did you find this post? PY, hate to say it but you have a little extra time on your hands dont you? :lol:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I just went here http://www.imboc.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=10&3663 which is the first and latest page of Bullittproof. The pages are listed at the bottom of this page to the right and can be clicked on. I went to the last page (9) which is the oldest page. I like to go back and read the posts from May of 2001 when IMBOC (at that time called Bullittclub) first started. :nerd:

Later,

Collin

<marquee scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="2">DHG #03875, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, Cleartastic & 3M paint protection, Colgan Custom nose cover, Groboski rock guards fore & aft.</marquee>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-10-25 02:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You must be really bored.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts