Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullitts start selling for 3K or 4K or 5K more than anything in the past year?

Would you sell your baby?

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
You'd have a hard time convincing me to ever sell. If I could upgrade to the '08 for $5k or less...that might be tempting. Anything less and it ain't gonna happen!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Let's say that under present circumstances I could get $17K for 2729 (might be dreaming but that will be my price) and someone would give me 3K more. I love 2729 but it would be sold in a heartbeat as I definitely want the 08 and selling 2729 is step 1.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
No.

DHG 03875 is a keeper...but I do like the 2008 Bullitt more than the 2001 Bullitt.

:smile:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
+1!

I do think that the 01 is more of a cutting edge contemporary style, even with it's retro theme.:cool: The 08 is overall more retro, all things considered.:smile: I still wish that the 05 series cars had the roof sweep back to the lip of the trunk, but I suppose that would be too hatchback like for todays crowd that never knew the original 67-73 fastback/sportsroof Stangs...:eek:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I could never get rid of 2218, she was built on my birthday!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
2429 was my first new car. I'm getting ready to get the Lemans marketable for sale for a possible 08 addition (read: addition ) to the 01. I've had the Lemans for almost 20 years with a lot of memories attached. But it would be the first of my cars to go. Even over the Cougar, which I really have no attachment to, but I would lose way too much money if I was to sell it now uncompleted.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'm keeping mine, plus if I ever did decide to sell I promised Mraburn first dibs to buy it back. I don't forsee any time in the near future when I'd be able to afford anything that would compete for my affection for #0005 so she's mine for the forseeable future...John R :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts