Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys the name is Chris, I'm 19 years old and in September I got my 2001 Bullitt. I live in South Florida, and I hate it here haha. I put a lot of time and money into the car already, I work very hard to get what I want. Just recently took her to the track and ran a 13.82 at 102.59 was my best, she did not want to hook, my best 60' was 2.2. Well this site looks great for a lot of questions I may have, and its nice to meet you all!Here she is

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yeah! Tell us what you did to get your Bullitt. There's a thread on here you can post to about that if you prefer...:rolleyes: ;-)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PhotoRick said:
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the Bullitt family!

Some good track times! Tell us about your mods.

How many miles?

Tell us the story of finding your car.
I pretty much have all the minor bolt ons. SCT Custom Tuned by BBR, Steeda UDP, BBK CAI, UPR Off Road X, Flowmaster mufflers, 3.73s, BBK Headers, Tri-Ax. Looking for more things to do, I believe next on the list is suspension mods. She has a lot of miles 95,xxx as of right now but she runs very strong and the motor has been re-sealed so no leaks and the motor is 100%.

The story: Well I was trying to sell my 1988 Mustang GT vert because I was bored of that car and wanted something a little newer, so I was looking for a new GT, preferably a 1999-2004, so I was looking around for a while and I posted a thread on SouthFloridaStangs.net stating I wanted a new car and someone PM'ed me asking me if I wanted 2001 Mustang Bullitt so I went to go look at the car and fell in love. I bought her for $7000 cash, and I absolutely love the car!

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
YYYYYup!

We feel the same way. I ain't nevaahhhhh gonna part with mine.

It seems to me that anyone looking for a 99-04 Mustang GT should realize that the Bullitt is the car to have. Why buy an ordinary Mustang GT when you can have a Bullitt?

·
Registered
922 Posts
congrats on the "new" bullitt!

PhotoRick said:
Why buy an ordinary Mustang GT when you can have a Bullitt?
Hey! I resemble that remark! :)

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Welcome & Congrats on the New 01 Bullitt.............

Chris01Bullitt vbmenu_register("postmenu_1915739", true);
aka "Chris"

There are other Bullittheads in Fl. and I am sure you will see their names and where they are located as time passes.

Welcome to IMBOC...........

Hey, Great Mods. on the 01 Bullitt...........

$7,000.00 Dollars and away you went..........

I think You will Enjoy this Site and the Members here.........

tigerhonaker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.