Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to Memberslist and see a LOT of new Bullitt owners but do not see them post their numbers at-- "The Registry (Please Give Us Your Bullitt Number")!!! Let's get those numbers off of your shock towers and post them so I can get them on the list. Let's get some of those holes filled in with ID #s!!! Ya!

Vicki

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
And whether you're female and single!!
Too much testosterone on this site.
Dang...that would be like a Brady Bunch thing...kids, dogs, and two Bullitt's!!
I guess I'll just have to drive down to Hooters and get one of them cheeky things to sit on my car.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't let her put dents in your car...you'll never get away with trying to explain dents with that shape to your wife or girlfriend...
:grin: :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Hey Krankiekat...you can bet you a** that if this sweet young thing were wiggling all over my car the LAST thing I'd be caring about would be a few dents...have at it baby...DIG your heels in!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ivan Grozny! She looks kindof like my daughter! :grin: :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-18 22:27 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
hey Twostang...can I date her? I have a Bullitt! :smile:

Just to prove it, I had to edit to add my picture. Notice the hood is up...that's to hide the heel marks from the judges.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT3230 on 2001-10-18 22:47 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts