Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, I don't have a bullitt....yet. I do have a bit of a Mutt, I currently have a 00 GT with a complete 04 Cobra drive train. I am patiently searching for a 08/09 Bullitt at A-plan pricing. Unfortunately I have not found one.....yet.

Steve

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Looks a little different now, it was attacked by a tree branch and is currently being re-painted DHG.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks nice! It also has an IRS? (probably does if it is the complete drivetrain from the cobra) Did you do some if the work yourself? What was involved in the swap? Did you use all of the electronics from the donor car? Just curious... Welcome!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool:Hey steve, welcome to imboc from Minn. Very nice mod, sleeper mode huh?
looks very good. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Looks mean man. Welcome to IMBOC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gesner said:
Looks nice! It also has an IRS? (probably does if it is the complete drivetrain from the cobra) Did you do some if the work yourself? What was involved in the swap? Did you use all of the electronics from the donor car? Just curious... Welcome!

complete bolt in, everything is plug and play. I bought the car with most of the swap already done, I had to tweek it, to get everything re-done right. I have a solid for it, but I have the IRS in it right now.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Hi Steve. Welcome to IMBOC. I'm sure that by the end of the year you will find the price you want on an 08/09, so keep looking. I paid MSRP back in January because I wanted a low number and didn't want to miss out. The joke was on me about the price, but I love the car and that is what really counts. Don't let a little money keep you from it if you want one.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Welcome...Steve....ur car is sharp...man...keep that baby:lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's going off to the body shop monday.....DHG!!! It's got the heart of a Cobra, with the looks of a bullitt, lol

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
very nice:badgrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts