Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I agree.

At the same time a TB, clean, Florida Bullitt with 45,000 miles did not pull $10,000 Go figure.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Don't kill me for this...

I think that it probably brought what it is worth, at least at this time of the year and in this market. There are increasingly more "special Mustangs" in the market place, and this is a loner. Any car that is a one of a kind is either doomed or venerated. Not both. This one maybe Doomed. :confused:

We'll know in 20-30 years. If people are looking to relive the Bullitt thing again in that time it will have value. If not, well it's still a good looking car.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
if there is a 2008 bullitt, the one off magazine special , will be sandwiched between our 2001 's and the 2008's.... basically only a novelty and not worth much at all ( not more then a standard gt anyway)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I STILL contend that this IS a special car and went for far less than it should have.

But then again, an item is worth what the market will bear......

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
texasbullitt said:
if there is a 2008 bullitt, the one off magazine special , will be sandwiched between our 2001 's and the 2008's.... basically only a novelty and not worth much at all ( not more then a standard gt anyway)
I agree. I never felt it had any special value other than it's DHG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts