Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that some '08 Bullitt owners list their vehicle as DHG. The registry shows most '08s as HG while most '01s are listed as DHG. I've never seen an '01 in person but from the photos I've seen, even side-by-side with an '08, I can't see much of a color difference between the two HGs. My sticker says "Highland Green Clearcoat." What is the difference between the two colors? Are all '08s HG while all '01s are DHG? (excluding the obvious black ones of course.)

Am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
The 01 paint color code is PY, and the 08 paint color code is PX. I don't know what the exact difference is, but beyond a certain point is just semantics.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
41,156 Posts
Steve08 said:
I've noticed that some '08 Bullitt owners list their vehicle as DHG. The registry shows most '08s as HG while most '01s are listed as DHG. I've never seen an '01 in person but from the photos I've seen, even side-by-side with an '08, I can't see much of a color difference between the two HGs. My sticker says "Highland Green Clearcoat." What is the difference between the two colors? Are all '08s HG while all '01s are DHG? (excluding the obvious black ones of course.)

Am I missing something?
I think we all hashed this one over (to the bone) about a week ago. See if B-Man put that thread in the 08/09 FAQ section. As you were, I see the link is above in Post #3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.