Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I haven't really been around in the last couple months. Between going to school for my MBA and work, I haven't had really any free time. Hopefully things will start to change as summer approaches and I can spend some more time on this site.

It wasn't all pure madness for me, though. I was able to go to Singapore and Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) during March as a part of my MBA program at USC. The trip was an absolute blast, and I don't think I've ever done so much (or drank so much) in such a short amount of time. I've attached a few photos that I took (if I uploaded them correctly). Hope you enjoy them. :)

Quick descriptions:
1. Singapore Merlion -- National symbol for Singapore. They're all over the place.
2. Reclining Buddha (Bangkok) -- To say it's big would be an understatement. Simply amazing.
3. Elephant Ride in Ayutthaya -- Bangkok's old capital city. BTW, elephants are not a comfy ride.
4. Capsized Ship in Bangkok -- It was just laying there. Didn't look as though Bangkok will be removing it anytime soon. :)
5. Hilton Hotel in Phuket -- View from Executive Lounge during happy hour. Best hotel I've seen in my life. It literally made the other 5 star hotels we stayed in look like Motel 6's.
6. Ko Phi Phi Island -- Some may recongnize it from the movie "The Beach." Definitely recommend the island a hopping tour if you're ever in Phuket.

I hope everything is going well for all of you. I'll see you around.

-Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Welcome back!!! Now get the Bullitt back on the road.

When ya comin' to the Springs or Denver?
Hey Steve,

Actually, it probably won't be anytime soon, but I may end up transferring out to Denver after I graduate. Gotta see if I'm sticking with Northrop or not (probably not, but that's another story...). I may end up trying to go overseas for a little while and working.... who knows. ;-)

-Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts