Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the best show I have been to. I would like to thank,,
Bullitt#4610 Tony and Mary Donnatella from Virginia.....Bullitt#1007 Jimmy and Kay Ray from Virginia....Bullitt#2076 Guy and Donna Jenkins from Georgia....Bullitt#2344 Larry Kilgore from North Carolina....Bullitt#1058 James Ray from North carolina....Bullitt#7 Joe and Carol Ingarra from Alabama....Bullitt#1345 Tony and Tonya Bailey from North Carolina.....Bullitt#369 Me from Florida and one Bullitt that was unattended for most of the time??? for a great time. I asked that those that werent registered with our club to please check us out and register their Bullitt here. I also was able to meet up once again with Austin Craig from Team Mustang who is one of the greatest and dedicated members of this team. Scott Hoag from team Mustang spent a few hours with all of the Bullitt owners answering many questions and sharing other points about the Bullitt. He made a presentation at the Banquet dedicated to the history of the Bullitt from concept to production I met Mike and Kimberly RABURN, owners of Stangnet.com website...what a nice down to earth sweet couple!. I also met Chris Ihara. website President of corral.net. Lots of web intelligence there!!!! Steven Saleen also spoke about the future of his company. What a great weekend.
Any questions???

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Besides the registered Bullitt Club members, how many Bullitts attended? Was there any discussion on the transmission and ID sticker issues?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The above list includes members and non members that were in the show. There were many bullitts in the vendor display area that I didn't get their numbers and a few Bullitt owners that parked in spectator parking. I'de say maybe 18 total. being that I was the first sticker problem...Of course that was brought up!!! details to come tomorrow nite...getting late

·
Registered
151 Posts
I also was there on Sunday afternoon. I was great to finally see another Bullitt besides mine. There were some beautiful cars there. The Cobra R was awsome!!! When they started it up, it was so sweet. I was hoping for a few more bullitt items for sale. I did get to join MCA while I was there, and since I was needing new carpet for my 65 convertible, I used the 10% discount from Mustangs Unlimited. Did anyone get to put their bullitt on the Dyna tune machine. There was a saleen on it when I went by. I never got to see its numbers.
I wish I had the chance to meet more people. I sure was sweet to see 8 or 9 bullitts in a single row in the parking area.
:smile:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Bullitthead Fred you should have stopped to say Hi..... We had a hoot! Kay was parking Girl so we parked any Bullitt that wanted to with us

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
The line up on saturday was all DHG and black, so I was compelled to bring my TB 3230 and park next to Fred so that all three colors were represented. Was truely a GREAT day, especially being able to meet the Team from Ford.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Damn,knew I should have been there!! Did any of you guys ask any questions pertaining to the HP issue,what could be done to the intake?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was there on Saturday afternoon. How about that Mach 1000 system they had on display? They needed to ship that system in our Bullitts.

PS: I also managed to get 2 free Bullitt posters from the MCA booth.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts