Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a number of us. I'll be the first or one of the first to post here. I know there is Zbullitt and Geezer Mike in Rogers. I'm close by in Maple Grove. And I believe there is another DHG in St. Paul somewhere. We should all get together sometime and talk Bullitt. :cool:

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
BullittJon,

I agree, we should try and get together. We should find out when Mike will have his engine put back together and then try and find a suitable day and time that we can meet and talk Bullitt or whatever.

Did you notice that we are the "Wand of 10,000 Lakes" on the MN title? :lol:

Lee

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did notice. What's up with that? LOL
Maybe someone should correct the B-Man

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you guys ever get together?

Dana 1555, St. Cloud

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get together

We haven't yet. Not sure if Geezer Mike has his Bullitt back in running order. If you do Mike, let's get together. Maybe Elk River area?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hi jon, if i show up it may be in my 85 cause the motor for the bullitt is not done. Am still smiling though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mike that would be cool. I would love to see your 85 Stang. What about the rest of you guys? Sometime this month perhaps?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Sounds like it could be a plan to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mike,

I see Danny is your son. He did the Kenne Belle on my bullitt. Next is methanol and water injection. And hopefully this winter or spring complete internal rebuild. He does fantastic work!!

Dana1555

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hi dana, yes danny does great work even if he is my son LOL !! we are going to do the snow job on my new motor when we get it together. I hope we can meet up before it is time to put the rides away for the winter. Like i said i may have to show up in my 85 gt.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree we should all meet up somewhere soon like in Rogers or Elk River. Does a night after work doable or should we pick a weekend?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hi jon, a saturday afternoon or sunday evening or monday evening would probably work for me in rogers since i still work nights and have sunday and monday off. Dang I may have to clean up the 85. LOL it needs some TLC. What do you think Lee and Dana ?

·
840 Posts
Sorry about the delayed response. Are we looking to have spouses or significant others come along for the meet?

If spouse is included, the following days will work for me:
9/9 Sun
9/15 Sat
9/16 Sun
9/23/ Sun

If spouses aren't coming or are not welcome :lol: then add the following days:
9/8 Sat
9/29 Sat
9/30 Sun

My vote is for Rogers or Maple Grove. I know Maple Grove is a bit further for Dana from St. Cloud, but it has more to offer for resturants. Also I was thinking maybe we could get a quick tour of Danny's Shop in Rogers (what do you think, Mike?). There are a few resturants in Rogers like Maynards or Broadway Pizza (old Natures Hideaway) to name a few.

We also need to pick a day it is not going to rain so we can all drive our Bullitts. :smile: Hopefully somebody can choose a day and time and we can just do it.

Lee

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't see a reason not to include wifes/girlfriends. But I doubt my wife will be interested.
I believe I am free:

9/9
9/15,16
9/23
9/30

And yes, hopefully we can get a day without rain.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hi fellas, let me check dates, like i said before sat afternoon or sunday afternoon will be okay for me. My better half probably wont tag along.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well guys, I sent dana1555 a message and he hasn't responded. And he hasn't posted here for a while. Should we meet without him? This past weekend was perfect weather for it. Does next Sunday the 23rd work? And where should we meet?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hi jon, Dana,s car is at my sons shop right now and dont know when it will be ready. Next saturday afternoon would work best for me probably in rogers. How about you lee?

·
840 Posts
I can do Saturday 9/22 from 2:00 p.m and after if it is in Rogers, I have plans for the morning, getting back by 1:30 or so. I can also do Sunday 9/23 in the afternoon too. Based on Jon's previous e-mail, he didn't list Saturday 9/22 as an option. So if either Mike or Jon can both do Saturday or Sunday, I can make it. Rogers is fine with me, Mike where would you like to go to eat and B.S. if it is in Rogers? Let me know what works, call me if you need to.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mike and Lee,

I am double-checking with the "Tower" to see if I can get clearence for leaving a reception early on Sat. It starts at 1pm. Because it appears that Sat. works best for all. Are you two thinking like meeting around 4 or 5pm? And going to Rogers is not a problem at all for me. I'll let you two decide on the place.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, I am there. Just let me know the time and the place and we'll see you Bullittheads Saturday. :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts