Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows every one? im new here,and i have a question. obviously i have a bullitt, it has a few boltons like a magnaflow catback, bassani off road x pipe, better subframes, strut tower brace, jlt cai.my question is what kind of power do these cars usually make with minor boltons? what could i still do to it to make it faster? what supercharger do u recomend? and does anyone make 18 inch 10th anniversary cobra wheels? thanks guys pics commin soon.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to the Bullittclub! I don't have answers to you questions but you will get many I am sure! I sent you an e-mail also on your Bullitt's special ID#. Could you get it for me/us for the Registry please? It is located on the driver's side shock tower on the oval sticker there.

Thanks for your help, (When you find your #, put it in your profile please.) :)
Vicki

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome,

It sounds like you got most of your bolt-ons covered, but there are a couple of things that will not actually make more HP but will make the car feel a lot more powerful. I would recommend a set of 4.10 rear gears and a short throw shifter (MGW makes a good one) if you have not added those already. As for making more power, the easiest way is to add a supercharger (I will let others answer which is best and why). If your looking for more NA power, ported heads, cams, and long tube headers should be next on your list. In reality it all just depends on what you want to spend :)

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Hi Chris,

Welcome aboard. I'm originally from Lethbridge, Alberta. I now live in Waterloo, Ontario. Where did you buy your car from?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought my car in saskatoon 1 year ago and it had 16000km on it( 10000miles) i now drive it most days. i figure cars are meant to be driven right? im in the proccess of deciding on some new rims. i think itll be the fr500. black or anthrocite? what do u guys think? and also i am trying to decide on a programmer which is best?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
has anyone else experiance a hard shift into second when the car is cold? it goes away when its warm and shifts fine after that. should i get a new tranny before thinking about a blower? im thinking of a kenne bell, but ive heard they r hard to deal with.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
chris1984 said:
has anyone else experiance a hard shift into second when the car is cold? it goes away when its warm and shifts fine after that. should i get a new tranny before thinking about a blower? im thinking of a kenne bell, but ive heard they r hard to deal with.
It is quite normal with the stock shifter too. get a MGW or Steeda Tri-Ax either will be good. and the Fr500 would look great in anthracite. DHG with the grey wheels are the best IMHO. and welcome to the club. And kenny isnt too hard to deal with but if your going to go that route, check out www.Modularpowerhouse.com and talk to Tim, and he can help you out with the KB blower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts