Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went ahead and bought the fogs. I've had the tinted headlights for a few months now and couldn't see more than 20ft in front of me at night. These HID fogs are awesome! I bought the 8000k kit and can see better than when I had my headlights untinted. Here are a couple pics I took.

1 Halogen and 1 HID

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks pretty good. Get some night shots when you have time. I have been considering the HID headlights as the visibility with stock lighting sucks.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Looks good.
I never had any luck getting the HID kit's for headlights to focus correctly and finally pulled them back out and threw them away. Went back to Stock Halogens. That's another long story as to why my hood and windshield are different now!!! (all posted in another thread somewhere).

I might consider changing the Fogs to HIDs though........shouldn't be any focusing problem.
Where did you get the HID Fog Kit and how much?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
nice

I am wanting to do HID headlights and new headlight units, probably next year. If nothing else, definetly the later for sure :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

I will try to get some night shots next to the g/f's GT to show the difference between the two.

BLACK_2425 said:
Looks good Harold, you coming to STL anytime soon?
I will be back up there in 2 weeks time. Look out for a phone call.

P-51 Bullitt said:
I might consider changing the Fogs to HIDs though........shouldn't be any focusing problem.
Where did you get the HID Fog Kit and how much?
Bought the HID kit of Ebay for $73 shipped. I have a co-worker that has had the same kit in his car for about 6 months now with no issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts