Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

121 - 140 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
B-Man said:
...and people who get Black Bullitts.. talk about stealthy. We didn't see a black one, but I expect to to look very mean.
The stealthy part would explain why you didn't see it :p

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
This is such a great story. It really is just like 2001 again only with a slightly bitter-sweet feeling for me because I'm not waiting for my new Bullitt to arrive. I sure do wish I could afford to buy one this time around. But even if I could, I don't know where I'd keep it or when I'd ever get a chance to enjoy it. Truth be told, I'm totally jealous of the future '08 Bullitheads. I WANT THIS NEW BULLITT! (there. I said it.) But, I'll just have make myself happy with the '01. Now that'll be tough to do. ;) Yeah right.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Abother note on the interior, the seats. WOW! Almost feels like they grab you when you sit in them. Even someone like me with a larger frame they are extremely comfortable. :D
As Tony said, the dash is better than I tought. I was watching a show on the Discovery channel the other night and they were working on making a fire truck and, to a larger scale, they were showing how they machined the aluminum and it looked just like the dash in the new car.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Okay Cam,

Let me get this straight, the dashboard in the 08 Bullitt looks like a Firetruck dashboard?!?!?

I don't think that'll work for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry, could'nt resist that one)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
bullitt220 said:
Okay Cam,

Let me get this straight, the dashboard in the 08 Bullitt looks like a Firetruck dashboard?!?!?

:lol:

If they really wanted to get serious, there should be a wood grain dash. wassnt the 67' in the movie a wood grain dash???

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Wow, congratulations guys. You should feel very proud of yourselves and your IMBOC affiliation. I agree that Mike has put in so much effort into this site and keeping heads cool. It's one of the reasons I, too, really enjoy being a Bullitthead.

I think it's great Ford thought enough of IMBOC to let ya'll get a sneak peek and begin the excitement.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Great thread. My decision to get a 2008 has been reaffirmed.
Can't wait now....

Has anyone been able to order one yet?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
ichibanbullitt said:
Wow, congratulations guys. You should feel very proud of yourselves and your IMBOC affiliation. I agree that Mike has put in so much effort into this site and keeping heads cool. It's one of the reasons I, too, really enjoy being a Bullitthead.

I think it's great Ford thought enough of IMBOC to let ya'll get a sneak peek and begin the excitement.

Ichibanbullitt
so excited you double posted. :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
RCSignals said:
Great thread. My decision to get a 2008 has been reaffirmed.
Can't wait now....

Has anyone been able to order one yet?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
not sure, but i thought someone who had signed up from england or somthing reserved his.

·
3,389 Posts
bullitt220 said:
Okay Cam,

AND!.... If the seats "Almost feels like they grab you" on Cam, then I'm worried that it'll feel like a couch for us regulars guys!

....sorry, couldn't resist that one either! :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Wow!!!!!

How jealous am I. That is an extremely cool thing to do on Ford's part.

I have not been checking IMBOC for a few days and I missed this thread along with Mr Txbluoval's comments, well from what I have seen I can say I really did not miss all that much.

Mike,

Next time give me a frickin call!!!!! PLEASE??????

Jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
any word on pricing of the 08 bullitt?

how dose it compare with the shelby gt? did ford even consider the original show car gt500 hood for this new bullitt?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, pricing is going to be very important. I've pretty much decided that I want to get the new Bullitt, but with my income, the price is going to make it or break it for me.

Thanks for the comments on the interior. It's nice to know the dash looks nice. Am I correct in assuming the seats are unique (along the lines of the photoshop we saw a while back)?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Man O man, am i getting pumped. cant hardly wait, almost ready to order one sight unseen just like i did the 01. Again I congratulate mike and the rest of the crew,tony, cam and whoeverelse is involved a great job well done. You guys rock!

·
Administrator
6,381 Posts
Wolfsburg said:
Yeah, pricing is going to be very important. I've pretty much decided that I want to get the new Bullitt, but with my income, the price is going to make it or break it for me.
Agree.

Wolfsburg said:
Thanks for the comments on the interior. It's nice to know the dash looks nice. Am I correct in assuming the seats are unique (along the lines of the photoshop we saw a while back)?
There is leather covering unique to the Bullitt, but it did not look like that Photoshop.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
A few thoughts:

I know we're a very diverse group. We only came together here because we like a particular car. Maybe we could all try to get along a little better.

To be invited by the company that made the car we enjoy so much and get to see an advance preview of the new Bullitt is a very cool thing. It adds a measure of validity to this site and it's members. And communication between big business and us 'little guys' is always a good thing. At the very least, a few Bullittheads got to sit down over a beer or two. It sounds like you guys all had a great time. Good for you.

Happy Halloween everybody.

121 - 140 of 226 Posts