Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess this is the right place for this, I know there are a few hockey guys on here so I figured someone has to know some goalies. I'm probably going to order a whole new set of pads (legs\gloves) and I already have a few sets laying around the house that are a tiny bit to small for me. So I want to get rid of them all. I have a 2 sets of goal pads. heatons size 32"(white\black\red) and a set of Brians 34"(black\dark blue).
I have a set of SR. heaton goalie glove blocker and catcher (black\white\red), the heatons are pretty much a match set. But the gloves looks good with the brians pads. All this stuff is made in canada, not over seas like the cheaper goalie equipment today. I can let all the stuff go at a pretty good price and I can get pictures on request. I will try to sell these locally and as a last resort ebay them, But I wanted to let you guys get first dibs.
Thanks,
Steve.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Can you email or PM me some pics and your rough asking price?

·
3,389 Posts
You're about one year late with this offer. I just bought new pads, pants and blocker last year. I need to replace the cage on my mask, took one dead on and bent two bars.... (that was loud!) Looks like I may need skates though, this year was tough on my pair...

Hey next year we should have an IMBOC hockey tournament!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More info\pics, hope you dont mind I copied your email b-man :)

Heres some pics, The brians pads are 34" and have been used for just about 2 seasons, the heaton pads were used for 1 season before I outgrew them, and the gloves are probably about 2.5 seasons old. They have some minor ware and tare, scuffs,scratches puck marks, ect. All the straps are in good shape, the lower straps closer to the ice have more puck marks than the uppers. I cleaned them up real good before the pics.

Heatons-around $300
Brians- around $550
Gloves as a set- around $220

I will consider any offers, as I want to get rid of these asap. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll post these in the thread as well.

Small scratch Left lower heaton pad Its no wider than a fingernail

The Brians pads have some scuffs on the very lower inner front boot part of the pad from hitting the ice.

Thanks for your interest,
Steve

P.s.
let friends know about this thread. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts