Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acepted an invitation to see the Islanders against the Canadians[3 to 2 for the Habs]last night. Let me just say, watching the game from a private lounge is like haing your living room inside the stadium. With free food, drinks and excellent service, a Bullitthead could get used to this real fast!

·
Registered
220 Posts
What's really shocking about that is...the Habs won! (only joking, northern bullitt). Yeh, nothing like a luxury suite to watch a game. On the other hand, last night my favourite teams were struggling, I was drinking beer that I paid for, and I had to get it myself!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Right you are, Bob! However, somehow it's not like you're REALLY drinking if you're watching a sporting event while you're doing it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's a nice sig, Karl. However, because of a terrible, terrible thing Nasty did to me last week, whenever I see the Leafs logo a wave of nausea overcomes me (and, believe me, I like the Leafs).

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Bruce, I've tried to remember what I did with that Mapleleaf pic. I think I dumped it after sending to you.

Damn, I really wanted Karl to see it! :grin:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-14 15:56, kfengler wrote:
HOCKEY & BEER doesn't get better than that!</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

[/quote Its nice to see a bullitthead that knows his beer, excellent choice kfengler, and also one that picks his women just right, Nasty!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-24 13:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>Now as far as Nasty's women... should see what he threw away and landed all over my car and bike...</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> :-B :-B

You should see what I haven't thrown away!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-25 12:37, beamstang wrote:
Bob, visiting you is definitely on my "to do" list!!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

But not your wife's. :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
You're right, but there's an old expression which was made for this very type of situation: What she doesn't know won't hurt her!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bruce, you better buy me lots of beer next week or I'll have to tell her to check your posts! Nasty, if I come visit you will have to take me to Lake Mead to see her friends.

·
Registered
878 Posts
That blue and white version of Canada's flag reminds me of whenever a former member of the Maple Leafs dies that is the flag they pull out to cover the casket. Just think about when King Clancy died and old Harold nearly fell into the grave.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts