Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen this,paint chipping around the scoop.Will take 1673 to the dealer next week to address this problem.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've had different paint issues. My hood got scratched in shipping, and the dealership re-painted it. I have a couple bubbles in the paint now, one of which is the direct result of a really big bird crap. When my replacement parts come in (passenger scoop and headlight assemblies), they're going to do my hood again.

Moral of the story: protect your car after they paint it! If you live in a humid climate, a day of drying might not be enough. My paint was apparently still soft the day after I picked it up, hence the big bird crap induced bubble.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-31 12:04, twoponys wrote:
Has anyone else seen this,paint chipping around the scoop.Will take 1673 to the dealer next week to address this problem.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Is your car black?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Underside of hood right at the front missing some paint. Plus they shut the hood to soon at the factory and the paint came off on the rubber stops. Drivers side rear quarter just below the c-pillar not straight. Both going to be fixed at once.:sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1718 on 2001-08-31 16:00 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts