Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we SURE the '03 Cobra hood won't fit on the Bullitt, because I am in love with it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I would think it would. After all, the only changes made is the actual portioning of the hood at the point where the motor comes out and the front fascia

Anyone know of a place selling 99-02 hoods that look like the SN95s?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm looking for one with no hoodscoop thing or wannabe. The 94-98 Mustangs and GTs had just plain jane flat hoods. Does any place make them for 99-02 mustangs?

·
Registered
209 Posts
435 - I really like it too. I am still working on it (see my topic in chat). The deal is the new 03 cobra hood is a little longer in the front. The fascia is different than our cars. It would hang over a bit, but I don't know how much. I was told you might be able to mess with the mounting to get it to sit back a little. I'll let you know when I find out more. I hope it works out. What do you think of the '01 cobra hood if I can't get the '03 one to fit?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The Saleen hoods were options on all S281s, not just the SC ones. Most dealers who ordered stock for their stores ordered them with the hoods.

I personally am kinda thinking about a Steeda CF Cobra R hood(old style) when the mod bug bites me again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts