Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here put a shaker hood scoop on thier bullitts? I have always loved the way it looks on the Mach1's and I though it might look pretty sweet on the bullitt..

My concern is the intake manifold it pretty tall so I'm not sure if that would cause any issues?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
MadMoose said:
Has anyone here put a shaker hood scoop on thier bullitts? I have always loved the way it looks on the Mach1's and I though it might look pretty sweet on the bullitt..

My concern is the intake manifold it pretty tall so I'm not sure if that would cause any issues?

You mean like this....

I think you can still get these from classic design concepts. Check this link...

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/561.html

Hope this helps...John R :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that looks awesome....Is it yours?? do you have any clearance issues with it..problems with install??

·
Registered
710 Posts
I like the looks of the mach hood as well but dont care for Classic design add on center cowl piece. Has anyone used a factory Mach hood and made it work on the 2V motors? Cause Im sure the brackets would probably be different.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
MadMoose said:
Oh that looks awesome....Is it yours?? do you have any clearance issues with it..problems with install??
I am picking the car up this weekend. The current owner (MRaburn) has since removed the shaker hood and installed the factory hood back on the car. I'm not sure what his plans are for the hood but I can ask him when I see him if you like and pm you next week. Here is a link to a thread way back when the hood was first installed on #0005, I think they talk a bit about fitment....John R
:cool:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93303

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it looks like its purely just for looks...hmm, thanks for all this info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts