tes
test

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rikki Racer said:
Collin, you look so serious in those shots. How can you be serious when you're taking pictures of a Hooters frisbee?
Greg, I'm being serious because obtaining that Hooters frisbee (at Hooters) was a serious venture.

:py2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rikki Racer said:
I now understand. Carry on.
Here's the story...there was this Hooters girl giving away frisbees. I asked, "May I have one please?" She said, "Say something nice to me." I said, "If you were President your name should be Baberaham Lincoln." She giggled and gave me the frisbee. I ran out the door shouting with glee.

:py1:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PY said:
Here's the story...there was this Hooters girl giving away frisbees. I asked, "May I have one please?" She said, "Say something nice to me." I said, "If you were President your name should be Baberaham Lincoln." She giggled and gave me the frisbee. I ran out the door shouting with glee.

As well you should have Collin. I'm personally damn proud of you for actually using a line like that. And then to get rewarded for it? I'd say you came out of it smelling like a rose.

·
Banned
978 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
As well you should have Collin. I'm personally damn proud of you for actually using a line like that. And then to get rewarded for it? I'd say you came out of it smelling like a rose.
I guess she had not seen the movie "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". :nerd:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PY said:

Did you know previously that they were giving away frizbee's and went down there with intent on returning to the home base with one?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rikki Racer said:
Did you know previously that they were giving away frizbee's and went down there with intent on returning to the home base with one?
No, I didn't have previous knowledge that Hooters was giving away frisbees.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PY said:
No, I didn't have previous knowledge that Hooters was giving away frisbees.
So, you were just patronizing the joint expecting a few cheap thrills and some hot buffalo wings when you then witnessed the frisbee's being given away. After assessing the situation you devised a plan and when given the correct moment you sprung your plan (and line) on the unsuspecting Hooters girl. The poor girl had no idea she was being worked by a professional.......the professional known only as......PY.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
So, you were just patronizing the joint expecting a few cheap thrills and some hot buffalo wings when you then witnessed the frisbee's being given away. After assessing the situation you devised a plan and when given the correct moment you sprung your plan (and line) on the unsuspecting Hooters girl. The poor girl had no idea she was being worked by a professional.......the professional known only as......PY.
HAHAHAHA thats colin allright.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rikki Racer said:
That's pretty much how it went down, Greg. :smile:

LMAO!

-PY, the "professional".

ps - When she said, "Say something nice to me" I was going to say, "You have GI-NORMOUS* boobies" but I didn't think that would go over so well. Good call I think!

*GI-NORMOUS is a word that our 5 year old son (Max) uses quite frequently. It's a combination of 'gigantic' and 'enormous'. :nerd:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
PY said:
That's pretty much how it went down, Greg. :smile:

LMAO!

-PY, the "professional".

ps - When she said, "Say something nice to me" I was going to say, "You have GI-NORMOUS* boobies" but I didn't think that would go over so well. Good call I think!

*GI-NORMOUS is a word that our 5 year old son (Max) uses quite frequently. It's a combination of 'gigantic' and 'enormous'. :nerd:
I remember using Ginormous in school, then Burger King even started using it lol

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PY said:

:nerd:
Somehow I don't think you would have ended up with a frisbee.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rikki Racer said:
Somehow I don't think you would have ended up with a frisbee.
Maybe a frisbee upside the head multiple times.

It was (is) true, she had (has) gi-normous boobies.

I would have been stating the truth AND complimenting her at the same time.

BTW, they were gi-normous boobies.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
PY said:
Maybe a frisbee upside the head multiple times.

It was (is) true, she had (has) gi-normous boobies.

I would have been stating the truth AND complimenting her at the same time.

BTW, they were gi-normous boobies.

WTH colin, and no photos with the beautiful gal. ?? lol

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr.BULLITT said:
WTH colin, and no photos with the beautiful gal. ?? lol
No pics.

I suck.

Booooo.