Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay, with young ones, holidays, and a wife who works evenings, I finally arranged a host hotel. The Comfort Suites in Brownsburg, IN. has blocked 30 suites to start. They are $74.99 a night. For starters, we have 24 suites with 2 queens, 3 suites with a King, and 4 suites with a king and are handicap accessable. Each suite has a couch that folds out to bed, 32" flat screen, wired for internet, micro, fridge, breakfast in the AM, coffee maker, and all the ammenities you'd expect from a nice hotel. All rooms are NON-smoking. Cut-ff date for this price is April 30th. Rooms not reserved by the cut-off date will be placed back into their inventory. They might be available at the discounted rate if not reserved by someone else. Here is the info.... Comfort Suites 500 W. Northfield Drive Brownsburg, IN. 46112 (317) 852-2000. Call them directly and tell them you're with the IMBOC and they'll give you the special rate. If you have any questions, please PM me or call my cell 317.918.2888. Thanks for your patience and I'm extremely excited to meet many of you. This is my first Bullitt Nationals. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Thank you Tony, great job. I know that hotel is only a few miles from raceway park

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
From Hotel to Raceway park. 5.46 miles about 13 min.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
According to Google Earth, looks like it is directly behind a SuperCenter Wal-Mart. What could be better than that??:smile::smile:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting the link, Cam. I'm not computer savvy enough for that. :confused: I'd need to have my 11 yr. old son Cameron do it for me.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Bullitt 4204 has just made reservations at the host hotel!

Thanks Tony!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thank Tony, I am booked for the Nats:smile:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I will be reserving a room for me and wife... :) We are both looking forward to going. I told her where nats were at this year and she pretty much said that we have to go :D It'll be good to meet you good folks.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I had reserved my room at the beginning of this post and just called to confirm. I will see you all there.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
got my rooom reserved.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Thanks Tony!

We just booked out room for the nats but will not be there until Friday afternoon.

Jeff and Jan W

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wash area confirmed

I just spoke to Tommy at the host hotel and he will provide an area for us to clean the BULLITTS!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Good job Tony

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Booked my room today from Thursday to Monday.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts