Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm not violating any rules here, but is anyone else annoyed with Hot Rod magazine? If you ever subscribe, they never leave you alone. When you ask to be removed from their calling list (for the ump-teenth time), the supervisors hang up on you.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I subscribe, but I'm also getting offers from every other car magazine out there now...and PLAYBOY! You get called? You must be special! :lol:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
They're looking for money. Magazine business is starting to feel the pinch now. Even PLAYBOY,is now laying off people!!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Been a HRM subscriber for years and never have been called - you must be special.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Screw HRM.... can I get calls from Playboy please?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I got a call from them when my subscription was about up. I told them I was not interested and started to get a long spiel about what I'd be missing. I told the person no again and then hung up. The same person called me right back and started in again with the sales pitch. Some nerve.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
That should be considered telemarketing, so either put your number on the no-call list or tell them you will report them. It is illegal.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
Screw HRM.... can I get calls from Playboy please?
ROFLMAO ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :dhg01:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts