Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Houston area and other Texas owners. I was thinking about all us meeting up at miami subs again hopefully soon, mabey like this saturday night?. How does that sound to yall? i know this is short notice but a few stanges and i will be out there tonight.......................

> limo tinted windows with eyebrow
> fully funtional ram air scoop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-07-11 21:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
See you there.

Ps. You might want to post the time and address for the newer folks like me.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
time would probably be between 730 and 8 pm and miami subs is located 1/2 mile west of beltway 8, on westheimer. actual address would be around the 11000 block of westheimer. we met last time next to the taco cabana in the same parkinglot.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I hope all the newer Houston area Bullitts that have registered will come out. Let's see if we can get more than the 4 cars that met last time.

I should be able to make it out there. Everyone bring your significant others too. We can eat at the Cabana again. After this Sat, the car comes apart to starr the suspension upgrades.

Let's hope the threat of rain doesn't materialize Saturday.

·
Registered
393 Posts
sorry gang, I'll be out of town this weekend

and BTW TxBullitt, I received all of the download files. Some of the timeslips are a bit fuzzy, but the pics came out great! I'll meet up with you sometime soon to get the slips back.

Have fun guys and watch out down Westheimer. The cops are crawling and have little tolerance for street racing (not that any of us would do something like that :smile: ) I'm sure we have "The Fast and the Furious" and all those honda cars to thank for the HPD's hightened awareness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts