Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I have been scouring the forum trying to find everybody who posts semi regularly and lives in the local Houston area and surrounding counties. I will keep adding to the list and hopefully people will help out and maybe give their real names for meetings sake cause saying "Hey Stangmanx, That car looks good" just sounds odd. I would rather try to get to know everybodies names soo we can get to know each other better.

Heres the current list:
1.Bullitt 736 aka Charles lives in Magnolia
2.Bullitt4859 aka Hunter
3.bluebullitt3735 aka Russ lives in Lake Charles, LA
4.blackonblacksls aka David Richard Pena
5.Droopysbullitt aka Greg
6.TXBLUEOVAL aka Glenn and Yung
7.stangmanx aka Dale
8.Slow_98GT aka ?
9.pnut aka Paul
10.Bullitt01331 aka Jamie lives in Santa Fe, TX
11.GreggVH aka Gregg
12.BlackBullitt5583 aka Josh
13.MustangMarkus aka Markus lives in Orange
14.Tom2291 aka Tom
15.Bullitt519 aka ?
16.1bdBullitt aka Rudd lives in College Station
17.Bluebullitt aka ?
18.Bullistic aka ? <------------Is he still in Texas?? Let me know.
19.Corvette snob aka Mary
20.stang4.6 aka Byron
21.Bullitt3350 aka Jeremy works at Houston Performance
22.McQstang aka ? lives in Richmond
23.Bullitt1229 aka Brett and Ami
24.Jeff Laughhunn aka Jeff lives in Victoria
25.FordBullitt aka Brian
27.Steelfalcon29 aka Buck, lives in Baytown
28.Wbihm225 aka Wayne, Lives in League City
29.ChemicalMan aka Nelly, Lives in Friendswood
30.Houston1097 aka Travis, lives in The Woodlands
31.BLG0613 aka Barry, lives in Deer Park
32.Driessa aka Sharon lives in Pearland
33.DHG3269 aka Roose
And last but not least Me
34.ItalianDHG#0754 aka Jerimie and Serena will live in Sugarland/Stafford(till we buy a house)

Anybody else I've missed? I will update this whenever I am browsing and see a name to add. I have a running list on paper at home to update. This is a great list to use for mass meet PM's.

Thanx everbody and I can't wait to meet everybody in March!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow thats alot, we could have a killer meet if everyone showed up.
the funny thing is that thats not even half of the BULLITTs in the area. To bad we cant get every one to join.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well nows the time for some local recruiting then guys. We have this decent sized list soo far. Lets make it bigger! Just post up any members I've missed and I'll add em up there.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Okay so I have been scouring the forum trying to find everybody who posts semi regularly and lives in the local Houston area.
3.davidmidgley aka David lives in Hurst
I don't think that I would call Hurst local to the Houston area. It is 265 miles away (in DFW).

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
i wouldn't include myself but i saw that you have mustangmarkus listed in that group and i'm only 30 miles away from him in Lake Charles, LA...add me if you want...i was one of the original HBC members back in the day...we used to meet often :( now...not so much.

·
Registered
591 Posts
My name is Byron. Hopefully when the car is back together, and I'm not out of town for work, I can make some meets. It would be great to spend some time with other bullittheads.

I stopped by Houston Performance on Thursday, they were going to pull the engine on Friday. So the build up is under way!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Not from Houston, but Bullitts #32 (mine) and #3613 (son's) are parked in Victoria, two hours south of you. I'll be bringing 3613 up next week to Houston Performance, for some clutch/tranny repairs. IF the parking area is secure (?), may leave it on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Soo Jeff are you wanting to be a part of the Houston GTGs every once in awhile? if Soo let me know and I can add you to the list with your location soo people know for future reference.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Why certainly.
Especially if the get-together is a fine-eating-establishement.
I propose a run to Hinze's Bbq, about 1 hour South from you guys.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey fellow bullittheads my name is Hunter i currently drive the car but my dad bought it for the both of us. Sounds like yall try a do a lot of gtg and that sounds cool PM me when ever theres a meet would be cool to see yalls bullitts

1 - 20 of 58 Posts