Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts
E-mail Addresses

I was wondering if we could convince Italian (Jeremy) to compile e-mail addresses for those on the Houston list ... ???:smile:

droopysbullitt said:
Everyone interested can PM me with their email info and I will send out invites to Houston Bullitts when needed.
You got a new PM.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
There we go more ways to contact other then Forum PM's. Good Idea. Phone #'s are still the best way but the Coordinators can keep the main list and be in charge of contacting everybody. Email's in advance are also a good way. Once I get back and get a good # I'll send it your way. My Email address is open to anybody here - adidas_kn@yahoo.com . Drop me a line for pics meets and whatever else.

Hey Jeff: I saw your Bullitt up on the rack today at HP. Looks like they are moving right along with it. Your car is parked right next to mine for the moment.

I went by to check on my build up, they are waiting on the pistons to be made and shipped, then the engine comes out and the funs starts.

I spent some time talking to Steve at HP. Among other things, I found out that the machine shop that Steve also runs does most of the head porting for Johnny Lightning. That made me feel pretty good about having them port and polish my heads.

PM sent with e-mail address.

stang4.6 said:
Hey Jeff: I saw your Bullitt up on the rack today at HP. Looks like they are moving right along with it. Your car is parked right next to mine for the moment.
That's actually my son's (Chris) Bullitt. We're attempting to resolve some no-shifting-hard-pedal clutch issues, and possibly figure out some TKO vibration. This will be the second clutch in 6 months, hope this changes our luck this time around. BTW, if you need an almost new CF DF clutch, I can hook you up.:wink:

Thanks for the offer! Actually it has a SPEC stage 2 right now, which should be barely up to the task for a few months. I want to go with a twin disc, either the SPEC or the McLeod. But that's more money and you gotta stop somewhere on these build ups.

Good luck with the clutch issues, I'm sure Steve and his crew can get you squared away.

ItalianDHG#0754 said:
I'll go ahead and fix that. Never been to Hurst Texas soo I didn't know.
Yeah, it's on the northeast side of FortWorth... LOL!

I was looking for a short road trip in the Bullitt, when I said I would like to meet you when you came home last year.

Steelfalcon29 aka Buck, located in Baytown.

My name is Wayne and I live down in League City.

Cell: 225-252-2529

I will see you guys at the shootout!

WELCOME WAYNE ~ !!!

You dont have to wait for the SHOOTOUT ... We're having a get-together on Saturday Jan. 19 in Shenandoah, Texas (near the Woodlands north of Houston). You can check that thread out for the specific pizza place and time. Afterwards I think some of us will go to Kemah for the usual parking lot meet if the weather is OK. Hope to see you there if you can make it out.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.