Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Chris "Chemicalman" Nelson here...

I thoguht I would stop in and say hello. I ordered an 08 DHG bullitt and it should arrive on Feb 3rd...(keeping fingers crossed) Looing forward to meeting a bunch of you guys and gals.. I hope that I can make the run, but if I can't then I will try and make it to Kemah. I used to go to Kemah all the time, when I owned a 64 1/2 Mustang coupe....

See you on the boards...

Well this last saturday night sucked at Kemah!!!! Rain set in. Just had the Bullitt detailed and all... She was looking GOOD too. lol

Oh yeah Greg. Don't forget me on that email reminder list. steelfalcon29@aol.com

Make it 31 owners!

Hey Guys! My name is Travis and I live here in The Woodlands. I fly out to pick up #1097 on Friday morning from Arizona. I should be back in time to meet everyone on Saturday. She might be a little dirty from the 1300 miles back, but at least I will finally have her. Look forward to meeting everyone.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

houston1097 said:
Hey Guys! My name is Travis and I live here in The Woodlands. I fly out to pick up #1097 on Friday morning from Arizona. I should be back in time to meet everyone on Saturday. She might be a little dirty from the 1300 miles back, but at least I will finally have her. Look forward to meeting everyone.

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Hey. You're the guy I met at the dry cleaners. See you Saturday. My car has changed a little since you saw it. :badgrin:

I am new to the IMBOC, having just received a 2008 Green (I know they offer black, but isn't Green really the only color it should be!) Bullitt Mustang for Valentine's Day from my awesome "car guy" hubby. We live in Pearland, TX and look forward to getting our Bullitt out on the road and attending any local events (please pass the word)...watch for us, I'll be the one driving!
Bullitt 2287, aka Sharon

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.