Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of I hope many Houston Bullitt meets will be Sunday August 12th 2PM at Fuddruckers off of 288 in Pearland. What the plan is that each month we move it around the area like north in Sept. and so on.

<!--3149 Silverlake, Suite 104, Pearland, TX* 77584 **
-->3149 Silverlake Pearland, TX

Directions:

From the north: Take 288 past Loop 8. Exit FM 518, left at the light, After the left at the light onto 518 you will go under the overpass go through one light and the next light you will turn right(there is a Shell and a Chase on the corners) Follow this road all the way back. You can not see Fudruckers from 518 its back by the movie theater.

From the south: Take 288 Exit 518 and turn right at the light. the next light you will turn right(there is a Shell and a Chase on the corners) Follow this road all the way back. You can not see Fudruckers from 518 its back by the movie theater.

Post up if you can make it.

GregVH
Droopysbullitt
Bullitt 736
Tom 2291
Slow_98 GT
StangmanX

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Greg just an idea....Everyone that shows up start thinking now of a good place for a meet. Then at this meet we can write them down and place them in a hat and pull the next meet location out of a hat.

And let me clarify the directions a little more....After the left at the light onto 518 you will go under the overpass go through one light and the next light you will turn right(there is a Shell and a Chase on the corners) Follow this road all the way back. You can not see Fudruckers from 518 its back by the movie theater.

No no parking garages. But this location has a lot of parking room around it and is simple to get in and out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
GREG,

WOW!! Way to get the Houston Bullitts stirred up! Sounds like it's going to be a really good turn out. Be sure to take and post pics. BTW--Sorry I couldn't make it on the 21st. I'll be there next time you are in town. Miss seeing you at the DFW meets.

JACK

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would go but thats pretty far for me. I have to be down there on sat for MSR racing and don't wana make two trips. I think we should have some kind of track day other than Drag Racing. Just something to think about.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bullitt519 said:
Would go but thats pretty far for me. I have to be down there on sat for MSR racing and don't wana make two trips. I think we should have some kind of track day other than Drag Racing. Just something to think about.

Let's here the suggestion. Where can we do something other than drag racing?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts