Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about all you H-town Bullitts get with me and Ford Bullitt so we can all get together on the weekend or something for a group showing off of our rides........let me know what yall think...( was thinking mabey somewhere out on westheimer?...thoughts
> removed maf screen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-11 20:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-11 23:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
How about y'all pop over to San Antonio this weekend for the StangNet Show & Shine? I plan on attending with my Bullitt. Would be nice to have a bunch of us there....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Dave..

Man, I was planning a trip to SA to put some more breakin miles on #66 but I can't come this weekend...drat!

Let me know next time you are having a gathering and maybe a few of us here can caravan down there for a night of Mustangs and margaritas.. M&M!

Brian

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gotta Bullitt but no place to go. Is there a regular meeting place in the Houston area yet. It seems Texas has more that its share of Bullitts. Lucky us.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea come on down to beltway 8 and westheimer area.......im thinking around the 20th for a big get together but im out every weekend and tonight if your out this way

·
Registered
147 Posts
DHG #312 will make way to be available. I used to live on Westheimer and BW8, so call the place and I will roll in. Let's make a focus to initiate talks on a Houston Bullitt Club as mentioned before. Miami Subs or even the parking lot shared with Wendy's across the street should work. Just brainstorming here. I'm open the next few Sat nights. Let me know.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'll be back the night of the 18th so I can make the 20th for sure. We could meet for breakfast or dinner, either one.

Brian

·
Registered
147 Posts
One more thing, since we're considering Westheimer in general, closer to the Galleria , and a good central spot would be the Doneraki's p/lot. Again, just brainstorming for a nice spot to cruise from after a meet. Keep me posted. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts