Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 4 Bullitts gather Saturday night in Houston to meet and enjoy our cars. We had a steady stream of people stop and crawl over the cars. I will have pictures posted soon for all to see. We had the entire spectrum, 2 black, one True Blue and one Highland Green.

Brian

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
But most of all we had fun. Great cars guys! Brian...you left about 15min too early....163 and me were gettin on em a little....it was fun.....oh yea...you missed the corvete incident.........then we all went back to the taco cabana parking lot and hung out for a while that lot got packed pretty quick....i think the Bullitts were the highlight of the lot.........and man are those blue and green bullitts are quick!

> removed maf screen
> limo tinted windows with eyebrow

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-25 16:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey Brian I was a witness to that corvette incident,there we were the corvette lined up next to a Bullitt (Jerry's)with one more next to him and one behind him(me),it was actually kinda cool it was like we were out on the prowl,anyway the light turns and Jerry pulled from the start and never lost the lead,it was only light to light but it was a new LS1 vette and he beat him it was cool.very impressive Jerry...
we did have fun cruising down Westhiemer that night..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Thanks,,,but its nothing yall couldnt do...heck, thes cars are quick.......a few mods here and there will really wake these cars up

> removed maf screen
> limo tinted windows with eyebrow

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-06-26 08:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great...you guys are killing me. I wish I could have stayed. We'll have to do it again for sure. I did spank a few vettes and a Viper or 2 on Sunday.. :smile:

Let's plan on another gathering again soon!

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, one of you were going to get me info and meeting times for the westside club.

Brian

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey guys. I live here in Houston also. Could you e-mail me at [email protected] and tell me when you are gonna meet next? I know my son would love it, since he appears to know as much or more about the cars as I do. thanks

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Hey Doc, Some of us will be out sat night. what side of town do you live on?? if you have icq or yahoo we could chat on there also.

Jerry

·
Registered
135 Posts
Live near BW 8 and I45 north ...Greenspoint area. Let me know a time as I should have my son by then for the next month.

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey jerry- good job on handling that vette. if you don't mind my asking...what kind of times do you turn with that car?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts