Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOLKS,

Here is another idea for a GTG ... Why don't we check and see if we can get an IMBOC discount for the Houston Gran Prix ... ????

Here is a website for "GRAND PRIX PARTIES" they throw in Houston (usually weekly) until the race. I missed this week (I have been out of town and didn't get in to my e-mail) but I'm sure this website for the parties (and the race as well) could give some info. on their GTG(s) which we could use as one of our's ... (???).

Nothing says that just because we are used to doing weekend GTG(s) we can't do weekday "IMBOC HAPPY HOURS", right?

Who knows ... If we all showed up clubwise in-force we just might draw enough attention to the event to get a good discount (as I understand the race itself is kinda pricey). Then again, maybe if we just showed them we are a car club then we might get a discount anyway ... ???

ANYWAYZ ... It's just an idea to toss around ... What do Yall think? :smile:

Here is the website(s) below ... :cool:

www.grandprixofhouston.com<O:p</O:p

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Sounds good to me. Tickets are not bad if you get a GA or pit pass. I would rather walk around anyway. Sunday pit pass is only $25. I went to the Dallas GP when they were still holding it. Spent all my time in the pits and getting some good pics of the race. You can get group discounts with 20 or more.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we may have 20 BULLITTHEADS in Houston ... just getting them all to go in together is the catch.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Next Gran Prix Party - Houston

OK Houston BULLITTHEADS ... Here's the latest on the next Gran Prix party here :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts