Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking it's time to get away from Ike for a few hours. Anyone interested in getting together this sunday, how about Hooters at 249 and FM 1960, 2:00 PM?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Thank you for the suggestion and idea.

I don't know if we'll be available this Sunday but we are looking at Otto's tomorrow evening (Saturday).

Your suggestion sounds real nice as well as the time and place. It will be a last minute thing for us this time around as we've got a lot going on.

The weather looks like it will be nice and we can't go to Kemah (as far as I know) so we are looking at Otto's. Anyone else that can make it out to either place please post up.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
Thank you for the suggestion and idea.

I don't know if we'll be available this Sunday but we are looking at Otto's tomorrow evening (Saturday).

Your suggestion sounds real nice as well as the time and place. It will be a last minute thing for us this time around as we've got a lot going on.

The weather looks like it will be nice and we can't go to Kemah (as far as I know) so we are looking at Otto's. Anyone else that can make it out to either place please post up.
You mean there still is a Kemah?

Tom & Mary, I'll have to see. Right now were thinking yes we'll be there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.