1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Woodlands?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Might be going to Kemah tonight (if it isn't raining when I plan on leaving the house). It's about 3:30 PM now and that gives me about 3 hours to see if this gray sky hovering over here right now is going to pass or not ... ???

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weekend of the 15th or the 29th works well for me. I will be out of town the weekend of the 22nd. Don't let that stop a meet though.

The Woodlands would be ok with me. There's Hooters, Sam's Boat, and Johnny Rockets. Others I could check on too. Further south toward 1960 would be fine with me if that helps get more people. Or west or east of town. I'm willing to drive anywhere (proven with my trip to Kemah LOL!).

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Hey how about a Texas meet in Canada. I know a good track with hotels and lots of space for parking lot parties.
This really should be an idea. In Spring/Summer though! I ain't shoveling no snow!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Houston GTG

Folks,

Yung and I are up for anywhere in Houston this Saturday night AT ANY LOCATION in the Houston area. It is birthday weekend and I was able to get someone to cover my on-call hours this Saturday and Sunday (YESSS ... I tried to get it off for a local IMBOC GTG more than the birhtday reason ... NOW AINT THAT DEDICATION FOR YA ... ???). :lol:

So far Yung and I have only planned for dinner.

Next weekend is not good for us at all as it is my last weekend on call. I have been called in every weekend during this current on-call rotation and I am sure my luck will have it that I will work like crazy my final weekend.:cry:

If there is nothing special for BULLITTHEADS this Saturday night then we will more than likely be in Kemah. If anyone comes up with something for Saturday night please let us know ASAP, otherwise we will look for who all shows up in Kemah. :smile:

I really do hope it don't FREAKIN' RAIN .... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG !!! :confused:

HAVE A NICE WEEK FOLKS !!!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
September 30th, 2007: Houston Early Ford V8 Club, LaRose Memorial All Ford Picnic, VFW Park, Katy, TX, 10:00AM to 2:00PM, gates open at 9:00AM, rain or shine. Admission 5:00 at the gate. Bring canned goods to benefit an area Food Pantry. Bring your Old or New Ford (or Ford Motor Co. product) and enjoy the park and automobiles on display. Bring a picnic lunch to munch on, drinks (water & soda) supplied by the Houston Early Ford V8 Club. Dash Plaques and trinket packet on entry. Award Plaques given by popular vote for many categories. Lots of trees for shade.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'd be up for a get together...my fiance goes to Kemah all the time. My work schedule sucks somethin' fierce, and I rarely have normal weekends off.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Houston Weekend Weather

FOLKS,

If tomorrow night has weather like this evening then Yung and I will be in Kemah (tomorrow night - Saturday - 09-15-2007).

Hope to see as many of you SAN JACINTO BULLITTHEADS out there as we can. :lol:

We are definitely working on the GTG for September 30. Somebody please let us know when this is finalized and the details involved (as it stands now we are willing to meet anywhere in the area).

We're keeping pur fingers crossed regarding the weather ... !!! :neutral:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts