Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Houston for the ISA 2001 conference. I don't have my Bullitt :sad: However, there's a DHG one in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn by the airport. If there's another Bulitthead at the conference, and you happen to see this, give me a ring if you want to have a beer! I'm room 513.

I probably won't hit the site again while I'm here. This is costing $$.

I'd love to hear one take off hard from outside the car, so get with me if you are here!

Joe

·
Registered
394 Posts
Joe,

I was realy tempted to call the hotel and ask for room 513. (Why does April 1st only come once a year?) I think I could have had a little fun with you. I can picture it in my mind Joe loitering in the parking lot around the car when the cops show up. Joe sitting in the backseat of the patrol car saying, "I swear officer I too am a Bullitt owner and I'm supposed to be meeting this guy....."

Eric

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I got no call so the guy must not have been a bullittclub member. I was going to leave a note on his windshield, but didn't have pen/paper at the time.

I saw a DHG one (different one) on the way to the conference from the hotel this morning. I tried to grab the license plate, but he was too far away. Anyone on rt 45 south at about 7:30 this morning?

Seeing all these Bullitts while I drive a rented Buick is killing me! :smile:

Joe

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
which airport are you at? IAH or Hobby? Any how you can call me on my wifes cell at 832-338-1139. tell her you in the bullittclub and are looking for Jerry. if traffic dies out tonight we might come up and see ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts