Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there are always at least 5 or so Bullittheads logged on at any one time. How about you computer nerd moderators setting up a chat room on the site? Don't know how hard that woudld be, but it would be hoopy froopy dee doopy fun to chat wit yall in real time.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Ya! A one on one session! (Or maybe 3)! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-15 00:52 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-24 23:36, TwoStangWmn wrote:
I agree Cat! More like one-on-one (or three)! :wink:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, I thought about that, but the bandwidth requirements for chat (especially web based) tend to be high. Since I am running this on a shoestring budget (ie my own pocket) I didn't think that is something I could do at this time.

I dunno. Is there a strong demand for this, or just a "nice to have". :cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Vicki is flirting with the old CatSmasher.

Quick - Set up the chat room! :smile:

·
Registered
57 Posts
i think if a chat room was set up then there may not be as many post, ppl would talk to other online instead of asking on the post so not as many people would be able to see whats happenig unless they where online 24/7.

thats just what i think though......

·
Registered
762 Posts
I agree with GT_DEVO. However, a one time chat set up with a special guest would be cool. For instance a chat with Art Hyde, Sean Tant or some of the Team Mustang guys.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think that a chat room would be nice, and i agree after all yahoo is free just set up a user room and then who ever does start sending out the link to everyone... maybe i will go and do that

·
Registered
50 Posts
my e mail address is available and I have been I M ed I really enjoy visiting with fellow bullittheads but it is very easy the way it is not to incure further expence to ?
but the way I can provide a donation to help keep the site going. thanks george

1 - 10 of 10 Posts