Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to take my car to the dealership to have this 1-2 shift thing addressed and he has told me it's going to take "a few days". How can I get them to give me a rental car while mine is in the shop?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just complain like a totall fool and they'll give you a rental for free. Otherwise you are looking at around $20 a day, depending on the car you rent. I always send my wife to do the b$tching!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Our Ford dealers offer loaner cars to every new car buyer for the 3yrs if your car is tied up overnight for Ford service. This is standard in Canada I feel it should be comonplace every where.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thankfully I have my "daily" to fall back on when the Bullitt is in the shop. If i didnt have a second car I would demand a rental car while it was being fixed. Just be firm and if they say no then make them call Ford customer service right there on the spot and i'll bet that they sing a different tune then, especially on a brand new car with as many mechanical problems as these things have. Good luck.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you purchased an extended warranty they should provide a rental car. If you did not, I believe it's up to the dealership... and how loudly you complain.

New for '01 if any SVT vehicles are kept overnight for warranty work the dealers must provide a loaner car. Good for Cobra owners, too bad it doesn't apply to Bullitts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts