Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow! (I grew up watching the Cubs & listening to Harry Carrey) :-B I just flipped the page on my Car & Driver Dream Cars 2001 desk calender & staring back at me is the 2000 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT. Sweet! Looks like I've got another collector's item. That really made my day. Incidentally, the front bumper looks much better without the space for the license plate.

01 Bullitt #1697
94 Caprice 9C1
85 Mustang GT
80 F250
70 Monte Carlo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rancorkeeper on 2001-07-26 09:41 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it also loOks MUCH better without a license plate!! hope i can continue to NOT use one in front!!!
(OF COURSE YOU KNOW I JUST JINXED MYSELF!!)

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-26 11:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it as a Christmas gift, but I've seen 'em a Waldenbooks or those kiosks at the mall that sell calendars. I doubt you'd still be able to get one, though. It's titled Car & Driver Dream Cars Page-A-Day Desk Calendar & it comes in a yellow box. The ISBN is 0-7611-1962-0, if you're really interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have that calendar, I bought it in late January for $1.99 at Barnes and Noble. :wink: It was a pleasant surprise to rip off the page this morning and see it. Although with the Bullitt poster on my wall, the Bullit brochure, and the '68 Mustang and Charger models on my desk, my coworkers think I am getting a little obsessed. But they are just jealous. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL Ivan!
posessed or obsessed???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts