Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is no magic answer but I would suggest finding “comparables” in similar condition with similar mileage and realize that most will sell for a little less than the asking prices you see online. Sites such as CarGurus, Hemings, autotrader, Craigslist, this site etc. also, Bringatrailer will show you some current auctions and solds. I researched all of these recently before buying mine. I created a spreadsheet with info specific to each car and then compared them. Many times you will find an out of town/state buyer interested but remember they will often be factoring in shipping cost or other factors etc. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
The latest Hagerty values are: #1 Up to $30k for a concours car, Very low mileage, everything perfect, ready to be judged at a national event. #2 car up to $19.7k excellent, original, low miles nice car. #3 car up to $14k, good shape, more miles, some wear and tear. #4 car up to $9.7k , fair car, lots of miles shows wear and tear, paint, interior.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am considering selling my 08 Bullitt. What is the best source to compare prices. Blue Book is no help. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you! #3087
[email protected]
Linda, I purchased 2008 DHG #1991 recently (5 months ago) in GA for $16k. It is in excellent shape with American long tube headers, K/N cold air intake system, MGW shifter, and 51k miles. Paint and interior like new. Hope this helps. Paid cash.
Patrick

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Linda,

Right now used car sales/prices are climbing, but most aren't looking f/ collector/muscle car caliber (daily drivers). You just have to set a fair price, based on car's condition, upgrades & your budget - post it FS & see what happens. You can always say no & keep waiting, unless you need the $$$. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Pricing depends on the market. List it. What someone is willing to pay is the value.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Linda, I purchased 2008 DHG #1991 recently (5 months ago) in GA for $16k. It is in excellent shape with American long tube headers, K/N cold air intake system, MGW shifter, and 51k miles. Paint and interior like new. Hope this helps. Paid cash.
Patrick
Thank you for that information. Enjoy your Bullitt.:giggle:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is no magic answer but I would suggest finding “comparables” in similar condition with similar mileage and realize that most will sell for a little less than the asking prices you see online. Sites such as CarGurus, Hemings, autotrader, Craigslist, this site etc. also, Bringatrailer will show you some current auctions and solds. I researched all of these recently before buying mine. I created a spreadsheet with info specific to each car and then compared them. Many times you will find an out of town/state buyer interested but remember they will often be factoring in shipping cost or other factors etc. Good luck!
I cant part with it yet. I've had it for 8 years and never get bored with it when engine
starts.

·
Premium Member
2008 DHG #3122
425 Posts
My 2008 is paid off which makes it worth a million dollars to me. I’m in love with it which adds another million or so. Luckily, it’s not for sale because I might be disappointed with the counter-offers.

·
Registered
635 Posts
in 2020 $25k USA :love:
in 2021 $38k here in France bought second hand 30K Miles
in 2022 since 12 march petrol is 9 $ / gallon ...grow up
Send us all your BULLITTs ... I'll search green card to America:cool:
Sure - my ‘08 in DHG with 16K miles on it, garaged since new. It’s mostly stock - no accidents (and no dings or scratches).
Come and get it.. I’m going electric.. ;)

Reactions: MustangP51

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oldlugs: If you're serious about selling your '08, message me. I'm in CA.

Craig
Yes I’m serious. I’ve texted with you before about my car. You are truly an Bullitt enthusiast. I’d love to sell it to someone like you that appreciates the car. I think you were wanting to find one more in the range of $13k. I can’t meet that price. I’ve listed it at &18k. The mileage may be high but I’ve taken incredible care of it. I’m in the Denver area. Let me know if you are interested and I’ll put pictures together for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Linda, yup, that was me. I've searched through the sofa cushions and upped the ante some since we texted. Your car is probably worth closer to your $18K asking price than I thought, when I was dimwittedly comparing it to GT prices in KBB. My "You serious?" post was directed at Oldlugs, who commented on your thread asking about value he has a low mileage care here in CA and mentioned he was going electric.

Best of luck with your sale,

Craig

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Linda, yup, that was me. I've searched through the sofa cushions and upped the ante some since we texted. Your car is probably worth closer to your $18K asking price than I thought, when I was dimwittedly comparing it to GT prices in KBB. My "You serious?" post was directed at Oldlugs, who commented on your thread asking about value he has a low mileage care here in CA and mentioned he was going electric.

Best of luck with your sale,

Craig

1 - 20 of 20 Posts