Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have contacted both local dealers and they said that Ford only goes back about 2 years on ordering the labels. They say it can't be done! Help anyone know anything that they may be overlooking?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Are you talking about the window sticker? If so there was a guy at ford you would just email your info and he would send you a copy in the mail. I thought this was awsome so I sent my info then I got a reply back saying he retired and they stopped doing that a month earlier just my luck. So I got in contact with the second owner and found out he had the original build sheet and window sticker. I had to pay but I have them. My point was if your car had differant owners you could try to find if it was registered and who had it and start from there. Hope this helps in some way.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know who owned 1147 prevously DOUBLE J did, and i am looking for the VIN label that goes in the door jam. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Take a good picture of one and then photochop your VIN number into the picture. Print it on Label Forms and VIOLA - you have what you want!

This of course is not what I consider a good picture.........

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
perfect!!! Why didn't i think of that???
P-51 you are a genious!

THANKS MAN!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOW who wants to be the lucky donor?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
TheGreenOne said:
perfect!!! Why didn't i think of that???
P-51 you are a genius!

THANKS MAN!
Not quite a genius.........but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express not long ago......

Glad I could help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts