Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read on other websites that the 2002 Mustang V6 will have the Cobra hood and the Bullitt side scoops. No exterior changes are planned for the GT. If this is true,how do you guys feel about Ford using Bullitt parts for other cars? IMO, I think they should keep these parts exclusive to the Bullitt, but since I'm not an executive at Ford, my opinion doesn't really count.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I aggree, just ask any 35th anversary owner about the next year mustangs using their special parts..... Hear us Ford.... Please keep your promise!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Like the ball on our shifters didn't first appear in the 35th Anniversary model. They just won't use the parts that say Bullitt, and we all know it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think it makes good sense for Ford to use the parts because it reduces their costs over a longer production run. Also it ensures that we will be able to get replacement parts for our cars a lot easier. And no matter how many clones are made there will always only be around 5600 more or less originals. Imagine how much less expensive the 2000 Cobra R could have been with a longer and larger production run and shared parts. Speaking of Cobra R parts, when I spoke to Kar Kraft in May they said they were working on releasing Cobra R parts ie wing and front air dam by the late summer. Anyone out there no more about it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts