Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I think i found it (between the bumper and bumper reinforcement), but I can't get my hand in there or even some needlenose pliers! Please help, I'd love to have thing thing framed!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Get soeone with smaller hands to help you. Other than taking your bumber off that's the only way.. Just be prepared for some damage to it. Very few of us have been able to get it our without a fight or tears. It's taped to the inside so you have to yank it out. Not at all scientific or delicate but it works.. I lost the lower right corner of mine bit it's mostly intact. I've started a scrapbook with all the bullitt articles and stuff I can find.

·
Registered
835 Posts
You'll find the lower end is just jammed between the impact absorbtion foam and the bumper. The top end is taped to the crossmember with plain old masking tape. If you can get the lower end where you can get a good purchase on the entire sheet, a slooooow pull to one side or the other will tear the tape and not the paper. I helped member JBVobra get his the night we met. I got mine intact, and he lost a small corner, but the data was intact.

One of my daughters would have had an easier time, but neither was with me when I went searching for it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Where is it located? Under the Front or Rear Bumper? I looked at my rear bumper before And found nothing. Am I looking in the wrong spot? I hope it's there, it would be cool to have that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts