Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another thread, I let on that my Bullitt had not been thru the delivery detail process. It was pouring rain the day I took delivery.

Took it back a week later with a list of scratches, chips, and interior quirks. It got washed. And dented. Bad enough to think the only way to repair is to replace the fender.

So, I called the salesguy and scheduled an appointment at 4:30 today. His day off, but he said he'd be there.

I was there at 4:30... he wasn't. I waited 30 minutes and ask the receptionist for a manager. I got one. (The salesguy didn't answer his cell phone.)

We go to the paintshop. The body guy looks and said it'll be AUGUST 20 before he can get it in. August 20!!! Luckily, that's Aug 20 of 2001.

I was under the impression from the salesguy that I was going to be leaving my car there for the repairs.

There's no point to leave the car to get the interior done.

So, I have my 2 week old car which will not get the delivery inspection until its almost 2 months old.

Anyone have a Ford Customer Service number I can call?

At this point, I'd almost leave #362 with them and take that newly delivered True Blue off the showroom floor.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Contact the zone manager[ford motor co.can give tel.] and explain the situation. Tell him that you are counting on him to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction! Once they see you mean business you will get action. Be polite but firm, do not back own. If original dealer is really back logged, accept to have another ford dealer do the repairs. GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Ford's hotline today- who said there wasn't much they could do but take a formal complaint.

She gave me the GM's name, who I'll call tomorrow.

BTW- the salesguy left another message on my machine. Asking how 'it' went yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted to come in today.
No apology for not showing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts